"For the 2010 Double it was all about refinement and taking an already dialed frame to the next level. We looked at every tube, yoke, cnc'd bit and hardware to come up with the cleanest and trickest frame we could imagine. The result is a stronger and lighter Double that is more capable for a wider use of disciplines.
1. New proprietary formed tubeset for the front triangle. No more headtube gusset and a design that mates up perfectly to the tapered headtube for increased strength.
2. Adjustable travel via our new flip chip in the rocker arm. Travel options are now 80 or 100mm.
3. Internal chainstay cable routing for the rear derailleur.
4. Trick new custom pivot bolts that are our own design that match up nicely to dials on Fox forks.
5. 3 new colors to choose from, Raw, Lemon Lime Green, Cyan Blue."