* Forged and then machined 7050 Aluminum arms.
o 40% stronger than most common hollow forged alloys.
* 30mm heat treated cromoly spindle.
o It is 200%+ stiffer than 24mm steel spindles commonly used in external bearing cranksets.
* German DIN 32711-P3 Polygon interface provides 100% surface contact between spindle and crankarm
o Eliminates fretting corrosion – the prime cause of dreaded crankset creaking and loosening.
* 14mm pedal thread engagement + 7050 arm construction + quality pedal washers
o Eliminates the need for costly and unreliable pedal thread inserts.
* High quality electroless nickel spindle coating.
o Increases durability and extends material life (to just about forever).
* Standard 104 BCD
o Of course
* Available in:
o 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths.
o 68/73mm and 83mm BB shell versions.
* New 24-38 Shift ringset option available.
o For you core freeriders who like to earn your downhill.
* Weight: 870g: Crank weight: 759g (165mm x 83mm) / BB weight 111g.