Here a very good galley of the new 575.
"For 2011 The Yeti 575 is vastly updated. Yeti has upgraded the 575 in many ways to make it stronger and more versatile.
- New rear triangle – chainstays from AS-R 7
- New seat tube bottom bracket junction
- ISCG ’05 mounts
- Chain stay mounted front derailleur for precise shifting
- Chip style dropouts can accept standard 135mm QR or new 12mm x 142mm thru axle from Shimano or DT Swiss
- Tapered headtube
- 2 double row main pivot bearings
- Frame only or Complete with Shimano XT 10 speed components
- Only 250 of these frames
- Complete comes with matching custom FOX fork paintjob with tapered steerer, 15QR
- Complete component set also includes custom anniversary WTB saddle as well as custom anodized Chris King headset and Chris King BB