Saturday, February 27, 2010

Brian Lopes on Edge for 2010

 
"For 2010 Brian will be sporting Edge Composites carbon AM series wheels with Chris King hubs, their carbon post and stem, as well as the new carbon Edge Sweep handlebar.
Asked about his move to the Ogden, Utah brand, Lopes said "I'm stoked to be working alongside and running Edge Composites products. I'm blown away on how good their products are and couldn't be happier to join forces with Edge Composites as a rider and a product development partner. I'm always looking to better myself and my rides, and Edge has definitely raised the bar with their wheels, bars, stems, and seat posts. My bikes were already amazing but have just gotten that much lighter, stiffer, and more responsive - all categories that can only make my job of going fast that much easier.” 

Links:

No comments: